How is SEO for WordPress Blogs different from our standard Small Business SEO service?
- There are plugins for WordPress that can take care of some of the technical SEO issues. We install and configure these properly.
- Most WP blogs have structural elements—tags, categories, sidebars, and taglines—that can have a significant impact on SEO when optimized well.
- Since the purpose of a blog is content creation, we focus on educating you on how you can optimize your posts for maximum search engine visibility.
Our basic WordPress SEO service includes:
- Initial consultation to clarify blog goals
- Installation & setup of the Google Analytics plugin
- Content review
- Keyword research
- Category/Tag Recommendations
- Site Structure Recommendations
- Installation & setup of the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast
- One hour coaching by phone on how to optimize individual posts, to include
- tips on writing good titles and meta descriptions
- how to conduct your own keyword research, quickly and easily
- how to include calls to action
- guidelines for optimizing images for SEO
- Excel spreadsheet containing lists of targeted keyword phrases and suggested category/tag names
- a PDF with documentation on
- site structure recommendations
- post optimization guidelines
- recommended settings for the WordPress SEO plugin
- tips on internal linking, content development strategies, traffic building resources and useful plugins
- a prioritized To Do list that you and/or your developer can use to quickly implement the top recommendations
Self-hosted WordPress blog (learn more about wordpress.com vs wordpress.org)
Let’s Get Started!
Contact us today and we’ll review your blog at no charge and provide recommendations and pricing. Our SEO for WordPress Blogs service will put your site on a sound footing and give you the information and tools you need to make all that content create better results for your business.